Friday, May 14, 2010

Hands Upon Black Earth

My friend Bobby who lives deep in the magical Northern California has released his 3rd album. It came out last month... but I have just discovered it. Bobby and I worked together once upon a time shooting an N-Sync project (yeah... with Justin Timberlake) and I've been a huge fan of his music every since meeting him (Bobby, not Timberlake). I loved learning that Bobby used to be a death metal drummer once upon a time in S.F. and has graduated to such grandiose music. He moved north to this little town called Pottersville, where he works as a music producer and audio engineer and creates these incredibly rich, haunting and beautiful records. He plays all the instruments too for the most part, just has guest vocalists here and there.

Check it - and if you like this one, dig backwards into his other two albums. Such fantastic music:











The True Harvest by hands upon black earth

No comments: